Clarity Safety Consulting

Friday, February 22, 2008


I have been sick for about 2 weeks now. It started with severe sinus pain, headache and fever. For a few hours one night I wondered if I was going to die and then I was wishing I would. When the Tylenol, Advil cocktail doesn’t bring you any relief you really start looking for any form of relief. My wife found something that started to work. It is this water bottle type contraption, that you mix a salt solution with warm water and squirt it up your nose. It actually goes into your sinus cavity and helps loosen up your sinuses. You know it is working when the water mixture combined with snot comes out of you other nostril or pools in the back of your throat, don’t swallow!. This cleans out your sinuses and you can breathe without pain. So as I fighting the remnants of this cold, every morning I am cleansing my sinuses so that I can continue on with my day.
I am finding that I need to do the same thing spiritually. Each day I need to take some time and repent for attitudes, thoughts and actions that are pure. I need to let the living water of the Holy Spirit cleanse through my life. When I do this I feel right but more importantly I am able to go after what God has called me to do.

No comments: