Clarity Safety Consulting

Friday, June 27, 2008


YOUR PERSONAL DAY OF DEATH


Well I guess I haven't lived up to bargain of blogging every week. But this is twice this month which is progress. In a conversation today a pastor told me about a sermon that he preached. The topic was making the most of your life and seizing the opportunity now. One of the illustrations he used was from a website http://www.deathclock.com/ You enter personal info like age, weight, mood etc... and if gives you your "personal day of death", and then has a countdown of how many seconds you have left to live. I have 1.16 Billion seconds left according to this survey. Now I know that none of us has any guarantee of how many seconds we get. That is something that only God knows. But it sure gets me thinking how I am going to spend the next billion seconds. Am I going to worry about the little things or am I going to spend them making a difference in this world and pointing people to Jesus Christ? Tick Tick Tick.
Time until Saturday, April 15, 2045 (Winnipeg time)
13440 days
322568 hours
19354130 minutes
1161247804 seconds

No comments: